oh! i just wrote a comment about "hysterical" being sexist, and i do think it is... but i lol'd hardcore at your use of it in your corgi meme. it just seemed so ironic and perfect. maybe we could take this word back? it'd be great (maybe) for reminding people that women's expressions of emotions have been used against them for eons, reaching an embarrassing level of awfulness in western society with the word "hysteria".
This post has 4 notes.
- xx-rapunzel-xx likes this
- ribbitz likes this
- neuroticdragon likes this
- arcane-laser-hens likes this
- boonecountymatingcall likes this
- criticalfeministcorgi posted this